7 Tips to Clean Your Bathroom
Which room in the house is the most difficult for you to clean? I'm guessing you meant the restroom. Showers, bathtubs, toilets, and other surfaces require both time and elbow grease to clean. You can clean your bathrooms quickly and efficiently by following this 5-step process.
1. Remove all items from their original location. For the best results, do this step for the entire bathroom rather than as you go. Remove everything from the shower and/or bathtub. Take out all of the used towels and rugs from the room. Take everything off the counters outside the bathroom. Don't forget to bring any trash cans.
2. Sweep and vacuum. Using a long-handled duster, remove cobwebs from corners, light fixtures, and vents to remove dust. Bring in a stepladder if you still can't reach the cobwebs. After that, sweep or vacuum the floors to remove any accumulated hair or debris.
3. Thoroughly clean the shower and bathtub. Use an all-purpose cleaner if you clean your shower on a regular basis; if you have a lot of build-up, use an acid-based cleaner. Don't forget about the shower track and the inside of the shower door, if applicable. Allow time for it to soak.
4. Experiment with different surfaces. Using the all-purpose cleaner and your cleaning device, wipe down any towel racks, shelves, baseboards, doors, blinds, and windowsills (microfiber cloth, sponge, etc.). Work in sections from ceiling to floor and left to right.
5. Make a cleaning solution for the floor.
Fill a bucket halfway with warm water and the recommended amount of all-purpose cleaner. Also, clean the entire bathroom, from the bucket to the floor to the washbasin and shower.
6. Take a shower and a bath. The cleaner will have done most of the work by this point, allowing you to lightly scrub away loose dirt and build up. Before rinsing, clean all walls, floors, and other surfaces.
7. Complete the shower and bathtub. Replace all of the items you removed, wiping them down as you go, and then close the shower curtain or door. If you have a shower door, use glass cleaner to keep it streak-free.
The aforementioned tips can help you clean your bathroom quickly and efficiently, as can keeping it tidy in between cleanings. To accomplish the latter, follow these guidelines:
• Keep a hand-held vacuum in the bathroom to pick up hair and other debris on the floor on a daily basis.
• To avoid build up, install a hair catcher in your drain. When water does not drain properly, it leaves an unsightly ring around the shower or bathtub.
• Squeegee shower walls after use to avoid water marks.
• Store smaller items in bins and baskets to prevent clutter from accumulating.
You can find a flat on rent with well-built bathroom spaces at BivocalBirds.
Read these Articles: